Once you have filled out your warranty claim using the link provided, a warranty team member will respond back within 3 to 5 business days following a review of your request. Picture is required before claim to be send to the team member.
If your warranty claim is approved, you will be supplied with a Return Authorization number. Please do not ship your product to us prior to receiving your Authorization.
Return shipping label will be provided if the product is defective, otherwise the shipping payment is due and needs to be paid before we ship the product back to you.
SHIPPING YOUR RETURN
We recommend the following guidelines when shipping your return:
• Pack your item securely in adequate cardboard packaging to ensure there is no damage to the returned product during transit.
If return shipping material is required, please let us know before returning the package.
• Insert any related paperwork inside your box. This will include your printed Return Material Authorization number formally RMA number.
• Attach your return label to the package.
• Ship your return based on the shipping label. Fedex or UPS
If you choose to use your own shipper, please include original order information or the return RMA number inside the box. We recommend selecting a service that allows for package tracking and keeping the tracking number for your records. Any additional return shipping costs are non-refundable.
We take pride in the products we make and warrant to the person who originally purchased the product (“you”) free from defects in workmanship and materials for their applicable Warranty Period, subject to the below conditions.
In order for your warranty claim to be approved, the following conditions must be met:
• You must have purchased the product from BatteryEvo.com
• You must provide proof as to the date of purchase from BatteryEvo.com
• You must return the product to BatteryEvo.com return address will be provided
• You must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s care instructions. Any Changes to the Battery Pack including Changing the BMS, Battery Terminals. Wires, or any other modification are not warranted and cannot be accepted for the return nor exchange.
If a defect occurs as the result of the Product’s intended use according to the care instructions during the Warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, the defective product or part. The warranty does not cover defects caused by third-party modifications, repairs, or replacement parts. Punctures, scratches, normal wear and tear, and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use are not warranted.
90 Days WARRANTY PERIOD
All Battery Packs
One YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD
All new Battery Packs.
All BMS Kits
10 YEARs WARRANTY PERIOD
New Cells only
We will make every effort to replace the products but cannot guarantee their availability for replacement. Any product still under its applicable warranty that cannot be replaced with an identical product will be replaced with the equivalent model based on availability.
We may make changes to products and designs in the time you purchased your product and submitted a warranty claim. Products repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not incorporate these changes.
The warranty is only available in the United States.
www.BatteryEvo.com Email: Sales@BatteryEvo.com